Thursday, September 11, 2008

back home

It's good to be back home. The trip was fun. Didn't have very good cell phone signal, so I couldn't update with my iPhone. I guess ND is too rural for their cell service.

We did a LOT of 4-wheeling. Man, that was FUN! I practically grew up on an ATV, and I've really missed riding them. One of the downfalls about living in town, you can't walk out your door hop on and go. My mom even went out riding with us. I think she secretly misses them too! :)

When I got home, we had an email from the breeder with a photo of Reign. This picture is just too cute!



I sat down all day yesterday and made my very first quilt.

I can't believe I actually made this thing!! I really am proud of myself for sticking with it and finishing. (I am your typical Gemini that likes to start new things, gets bored, and never finishes it. I have LOTS of unfinished projects laying around my house. That's the one trait I would love to change about myself. I try...then get bored and stop! LOL!) This is a small baby quilt I made for my SIL's baby shower this Saturday. Talk about last minute, eh? I also have to run to the store tonight and pick up some cloth diapers. I have some brightly-colored ribbon I'm going to sew down the sides so they can be used as burp rags. I saw the idea online a while ago and thought that would be something easy that even I could do.

No comments: