Thursday, July 12, 2007

The time is coming

I was at a craft store Tuesday night and was walking down the isle to the front of the store to go check out when I was startled by the screaming sounds of ghosts and goblins. I stopped and slowly turned on my heels to see an isle filled full with the glittery purples, shiny black metals and flashing oranges of Halloween. I just stood there and stared in amazement at the sight of what I was looking at. I couldn't believe that they had Halloween decorations out. It's the beginning of July! We JUST celebrated America's birthday and now this! I started to walk down the isle and I was getting this giggly feeling inside. I just LOVE the Autumn season. I started getting flashbacks of the sights and smells of Autumn: baking apple pie, carving pumpkins, the cool crisp air, the leaves changing colors. I had a very big smile on my face.

As much as I like summer time, I LOVE Autumn even more. I know for most people it's a little early to see this stuff out already. But in my mind, it's never to early. YAY!! Autumn is on its way!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I'm still planting flowers in the gardens!