Monday, July 02, 2007

Good to see family

My cousins Shelly and Tracy and their families were in town on vacation at the same time. And they wanted to get together and have a cousins cookout. Shelly started doing all the planning for this and choose Sunday, July 1. When I read that email with the info, I responded back to her telling her that day was also my dad's birthday. And we should celebrate that as well. She loved that idea. So then it ended up becoming the cousins/birthday cookout. We had so much fun. It was really nice to see people who you only get to see once a year, if that. And lately, it just seamed like the only times I see my relatives is at funerals. So it was nice that is a was positive event that got us all together!!

Here is a page I did of my cousin Shelly.

paper and brads – Sun Porch kit by Amy Teets (shabbyprincess.com), photo frame – Festival (shabbyprincess.com), font – wistful by CreatingKeepsakes











Here is a page of my cousin Tracy and her 13 month old son, Colin.

paper - Sun Porch kit by Amy Teets (shabbyprincess.com), font - wistful by CreatingKeepsakes

No comments: