Monday, June 25, 2007

Hot Air Balloon Ride

This past Saturday, Darnell and I went on a hot air balloon ride. I can't believe I went up in a balloon! It was sooo much fun!! I've never experienced anything like that before. I had received a GC from my friend, Leah, for my 30th Birthday last year.(Leah, you so ROCK!) So I called the guy to schedule a flight for last fall. But because of the weather, that flight had to be rescheduled a couple of times. So with a little sadness (cause I really wanted to see all the colors of Fall), I decided to wait until this spring to try again. I had a date set again for this past Saturday. And YAY! I finally was able to take the flight. And what a awesome flight it was. The company that did the flight was Flying In Harmony. The pilot's name was Nick White. What a super nice guy. Everything about the morning, from the crew, the pilot, the exceptional great weather just made the whole experience perfect. And being up in the air, it was just so completely peaceful and calm. I will truly never forget that day.

Some of the things I saw while in flight were deer running in the fields below, a turkey fling up into the trees from the ground, and the cows running for their lives because there's a funny object in the air making noise. LOL (the noise part was the the thingy that shots fire up into the balloon)

Check out some of the photos that were taken that morning.

Nick even ended up using on of the photos on his website. How cool is THAT!!

No comments: