Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday! YAY! Happy B-day, Mom! (I think everyone should celebrate their birthday to the max)
Brian & Lisa, mom & dad and I got together and had lunch at Cafe Soeurette today. I sooo love their food. So good. I ended up making a really cute photo mat to put inside one of those Starbucks coffee (tumbler) mugs. But b/c I'm always a tad behind when it comes to important things(heehee), I had to stop at Starbucks on the way to the restaurant to pick up one of those mugs to put the photo in. :D But it did turn out really cute. And you know what? Do you think I remembered to take ANY photos of it or her today? Nope! Oh well. We are going out this Saturday for a Birthday dinner to celebrate hubby's birthday and mom's birthday. So I'll be sure to take pictures then.

Here is a LO I recently put together using on of the premade LO's from Jessica Sprague. I printed this out and had it framed and now hangs on the wall in my parents livingroom. Picture was taken at the Friends & Family open house at Cafe Soeurette before the restaurant officially opened.

No comments: